Placing an order
Very. It’s extremely important to us at Elegant Beds that you can shop on our website in complete confidence. That’s why we’ve invested in the most advanced website security available, designed to provide all the protection and assurance you need.
Once your furniture is ready our delivery team will contact you to schedule a delivery date, this will also be followed up by a confirmation email.
Change of heart, if you want to make any changes to your order contact us via email, Live Chat or call us on 01452 689 545. Changing your order may delay your delivery date and could alter the order value. Please note that changes to your order can only be made prior to delivery.
If you would like to check the status of your order, please contact us via email, Live Chat or call us on 01452 689 545 for further assistance.
Your delivery will be scheduled on an all-day slot, between 8am and 8pm. Request our delivery team to give you a call 1 hour before they arrive.
We currently deliver to mainland England, Scotland and Wales. If you live in Scotland, Highlands or non-mainland we estimate an additional one-two weeks may be needed. Further charges may apply.
It’s important to check that it will fit into your house and your room before ordering. Please measure all doors, stairways and the chosen space as carefully as possible. Elegant Beds cannot accept responsibility for furniture not fitting, as ultimately it is up to you, the customer, to measure. If the worst happens and your delivered furniture won’t fit in, we can offer advice on what to do next.
We do not offer any collection service so let our expert delivery team take the weight off your shoulders.
You can pay with either Visa, MasterCard Visa, MasterCard and Maestro credit or all major credit/debit cards.
You can also spread the costs with Interest Credit. It’s simple, for all orders above £400, Elegant Beds is happy to offer you the option of paying for your furniture in easy to manage installments.
Your first payment date is set approximately 30 days from the point of approval (this date could be subject to change depending on when you receive your goods) however you will not make any payments until your order has been delivered. Your direct debit payment will show on your bank statement as ‘Creation Consumer Finance’
You can make additional payments at any time by calling Creation on 0371 402 9005*. If you make additional payments, the amount of your monthly payment (Direct Debit) will not change, but you will pay off you loan quicker (i.e. you will make fewer monthly payments).
*Calls may be recorded. Calls charged at basic rate. The number provided may be included as part of any inclusive minutes provided by your phone operator.
Creation Consumer Finance has been providing finance products in the UK for over 40 years, partnering with a number of retailers and have over 4 million customers. They are owned by BNP Paribas, one of the 4 strongest banks in the world. The team based in Solihull and Belfast is happy to help with any questions about your loan.
Give them a call on 0371 402 8905
or write to
Creation Consumer Finance Ltd
Or visit Creation.co.uk for more information about Creation Consumer Finance
You can apply for finance if:
- you are aged 18 years or over
- you are not unemployed(except homemaker, retired or in receipt of disability allowance)
- you are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 3 years (unless you are HM Forces Personnel)
- you have a good credit history with no previous bankruptcies, IVAs, Debt Relief Orders, recent CCJs or defaults
- you are not aware of any significant changes which may adversely affect your ability to make payments in the future
- you have a UK bank account in your name which accepts Direct Debits
- you are able to provide a previous address if you’ve lived in your current home for less than 3 years
- you are able to provide a daytime and/ or your evening phone number and your work number – one of which must be a fixed landline telephone number
Unfortunately we do not offer a removal service for your old furniture. If you require removal or disposal contact your local council or charities who may be able to help in the responsible removal/disposal of your old furniture.
In the unlikely event that your furniture arrives with signs of damage, our delivery team will complete a damage report form to record the problem. They will ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork.
If the furniture is useable, despite the damage, we’re happy for you to go ahead and use it
- The damage Report will be returned to the head office, logged against your order number, and assessed for action
- A Tech Sofa customer support member will be contact to arrange a visit to repair the problem back to manufacturing standards. If a repair cannot be made, we will replace the furniture, or give a full refund.
- A full refund shall be limited to the original purchase price paid for the unsatisfactory merchandise.
If you ordered online and your item develops a fault within 14 days of delivery, please contact us via email, Live Chat or call for on 01452 689 545.
After 14 days from delivery, please call our Customer Support team on 01452 689 545. Your options may vary depending on the nature of the fault and time you’ve had the item.
Please contact us via email, Live Chat or call us on 01452 689 545 for further assistance.